Since 2007 Astrella Corporation has been providing innovative Intelligence and Security solutions to United States Defense, Intelligence Community (IC), and national-level Law Enforcement organizations—helping them to recognize and mitigate threats to their personnel, information, and infrastructures. A veteran-owned small business, Astrella combines the unique background, training, and experience of our former defense, intelligence, and law enforcement professionals with our proven processes to help our clients identify and mitigate human-based risks, vulnerabilities, and threats.
From short duration project-oriented assignments to longer-term strategic engagements, Astrella’s cadre of defense and intelligence professionals work side-by-side with our U. S. Government counterparts, providing comprehensive mission support and operations-enabling solutions that align with national security priorities.
Astrella is committed to protecting our nation, and the backbone of the nation is people and business. There has been no time in our nation’s history when we have seen so many threats to our way of life. Astrella is dedicated to secure people, information, and infrastructure. The three keys to security. Astrella realizes that technology cannot protect us alone. People are the weakest link in security. With our help we can help you secure your business, ensure you understand the threat, and we will work with you to mitigate those risks; leading to better security, more secure working environments, and increasing productivity while increasing revenues.
Services and Capabilities
At Astrella, we understand the skills required for developing and implementing the tactics, techniques, and tradecraft necessary to recognize and defeat adversarial threats to US interests and are dedicated to supporting our U. S. Government customer’s ability to “defeat all enemies—foreign and domestic.”
Our functional expertise includes, but is not limited to the following disciplines:
- Counterintelligence (CI) Support
- Intelligence Analysis & Threat Assessments
- HUMINT & Technical Operations (Tech Ops) Support
- Cyber Operations & Analysis
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Policies and Procedures
- Tradecraft, CI, & Security Training
- Cultural & Linguistic Support
- Corporate Counter-Espionage Subject Matter Expertise & Training
- Insider Threat Identification and Mitigation
- Loss Prevention/Profit Preservation
- Policies, Procedures, and Implementation Support
- Geopolitical Assessments and Analytical Products
- Continuity of Operations, Contingency Planning, Disaster Recovery
Since 2007 Astrella has been providing innovative Intelligence and Security solutions to United States Defense, Intelligence Community (IC), and national-level Law Enforcement organizations